4/22/08

Back away from the television


I've got lots to do tonight -- not much different than most Tuesday nights. Work on my research paper, communications presentation and final projects galore is about to come to a screeching hault.

Why?

1. American Idol
2. Dancing with the Stars

Such guilty pleasures! Until David Cook gets voted off American Idol (and he better not!), Kristi Yamagochi stops wowing me with her amazing dancing skills or Jason Taylor (pictured) somehow becomes less attractive, I'm watchin' and not working on what I should be.

I thought Twitter was distracting, but nothing compares to good old reality TV.

What's your guilty pleasure? How do you distract yourself from what you should be doing?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

American Idol is definitely a guilty pleasure, and has been for many years.

I too am rooting for David Cook [isn't he incredible!?].

Nice to have stumbled across your blog!

Lizzie Azzolino said...

Samantha - It's not such a bad guilty pleasure, right? Obviously millions agree with us! Thanks for reading.