The day has come... I start my internship at a PR agency tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm especially looking forward to working with a client I interned with last summer. (What are the chances?!)
I'll be following my real-life and virtual friends' summer experiences, too. Maybe you'll be interested in reading about:
- Sydney at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics -- a BIG deal (congrats!)
- Kendel at Manning, Selvage & Lee
- Chris at The Richards Group -- after a longgggg job search that you can read about on his blog
- Michael at Artemis PR & Design -- looks like it could be his dream job
- Rachel, on her blog dedicated only to her internship
- and, Ashleigh, who made us all jealous, skipped the internship, and has gone off to Spain!
- Tips from Forward blog
- 10 things you should learn before finishing a PR internship
- and, some frequently asked questions about PR internships.
Good luck to everyone!